Compare BGAS powered FLG vs Diesel and Electric
Discover the reasons why BGAS powered FLG trucks are the right choice for your business.
» So why choose BGAS LPG over Diesel or Electric?
- LPG forklift trucks operate effectively 24/7 with no loss of power – no matter how long and active the shift
- LPG trucks have the power to cope easily with steep gradients and uneven surfaces.
- Lifetime running costs can be lower than electric trucks – cheaper to buy and maintain.
- LPG has a much smaller carbon footprint than electricity.
- LPG trucks are far quicker to re-fuel than electric is to charge.
- There is no battery disposal problem with LPG.
- LPG can operate effectively down to minus 20 degrees.
- LPG is more cost effective to operate than Diesel.
- LPG trucks can be used indoors and out – even in the most sensitive environments
- Fitted with a 3-way catalyst, LPG trucks are lead and soot free.
- There’s no possibility of contamination from spillages with LPG as it vaporizes – unlike diesel.
- LPG produces fewer PM10 particles, which are associated with respiratory problems.
Here is a summary of the benefits of BGAS LPG: